Ranks, experience and scoring
Ranks and experience[edit | edit source]
Similar to most RPG, you gain experience while killing enemies. The higher the rank of the enemy, the more XP you gain.
Performing kill combos will also give you an XP boost. Stabbing an enemy gives the most XP, as the XP multiplier is around 250%.
To view your XP/rank, hover over your character. The number at the bottom shows your experience points (XP) and it starts from 0 at the beginning. On the right side is shown your current rank. You gain XP by killing enemies (the XP gain pops up over an enemies dead body). You also lose some XP by getting killed/committing suicide or team killing. You can also check your rank by keeping the F key (by default) pressed and right beyond your soldier your XP and RP is shown.
Your rank will dictate a few things:
- Capacity of equipment such as grenades, cover elements, medikits, etc.
- Ability to use certain weapons/equipment that are rank-restricted.
- Ability to use radio calls
- Number of maximum squadmates possible (one per 1000 XP, up to a maximum of 10).
- Ability to take command of vehicles from other squads. When your rank is greater than the rank of a soldier driving a vehicle, you can force the soldier to disembark by getting in the driver's side.
The XP requirements for each rank can be referred in the table below:
Scoring[edit | edit source]
Score is a statistic for online play. It is a simple Kills – Deaths calculation and gives you a general idea of performance. If a server has Persistent Statistics, then your score along with the other stats shown by pressing the F1-key (default) will be saved over multiple matches and logins. None of these statistics have any influence on gameplay.